Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
try looking at the coral sea resort your about 30 mins bus ride away beach is nice and your 6 year old will love all the fish in the sea out of this world ive got a 6 an 4 year olds and they loved it my 6 year old is a fussy eater and he got by all right and if that fails go to nama bay and they have macdonlds,hard rock cafe,kfc and many others, o be for i forget where going back for the new year thats how good it was and we never go back to the same place if you need anymore help just ask
thanks wazza, just spoken to travel agents and they have recommended st georges all inc price is fantastic, shes just come back from there, do you know anything about that hotel
no i dont know about this hotel but i bet there is a reveiw on it in here somewhere who are you booking with ?
this quote is through panorama , just noticed a thread running on this hotel, will have a read up
where about in egypt is this hotel because i cant find it ?
sharm i think

St George Three Corners Resort
ive just had a look and the hotel is about 10 mins from the beach where the csr is right on the beach but its up to you it all deppends on what you want but it does look a good place to go
its the price i cant get over under £1200 for 3 of us over next whitson for 2 weeks, that seems megga cheap what do you think
yes that is very good i would go for it im sure you will have a good time where ever you book up for if you need anymore help just pm me
oh good . I see your here Karen . stupid me should of looked :wink:
yes i get everywhere lol, wheres mo
correct me if im wrong everyone but i think St georges is a new hotel and its getting mixed reviews. They are building everywhere in the more developing areads of sharm and there are some really good deals for these newer hotels. there are a few sites like http://www.OTbeach.com and http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk who will put you together flight and hotel at good prices. there worth a look to price up if nothing else to judge how good the offer is from T/O. I did a post a little while back about how we felt Egypt compared to turkey. i will have a look for you Karen.
that will help thanks lyn. where do you keep disappearing too its like playing hide and seek lol

flights alone are coming out for egypt arounfd £900 so that makes all inc package very cheap
Been doing the housework . yawn yawn. Only just got dressed :roll: .
as per usual spent all morning on here.

heres the post i did http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=71969 .

Your hubby would love the diving. sharm is very geared towards the sea, snorkelling and diving. all the hotels have dive clubs.

lyn
looks like you do what i do on holiday go somewhere new and wish you were in turkey lol

will definitely give egypt a serious thought, if i can collar hubby he not remotely interested lol
oops not sure what happened there
I think may would be a perfect time for Egypt Karen + the day will be longer than it is at Easter.
just got a quote for morroco all inc 1203 so similar price to egypt, will need to speak to him, morroco can pay low dep egypt i cant grrr unless i can get a travel agent to book it for me
Hi Karen :D

I was in Egypt same time as Lyn. LOL We all want to go back next April possibly to an AI. This time I went to a 5* B&B which was also a good deal, but spent most of our spends on food, drink, ice creams etc., plus snorkelling gear. There isn't much else to spend your money on apart from trips. Don't think you can get cheap clothes like I understand you can in Turkey.

I'm sure I saw the Three Corners one night when we went into Namma bay for the shops.

The older hotels are built along the sea's edge giving immediate access to the red sea without leaving your hotel. These seem to cost more.

There is a big road that runs down from the airport to namma and the newer hotels are now being built on the other side of that road. I'm guessing these may often work out cheaper cos they don't have immediate access to the sea. If that doesn't bother you tho, I would go for it.

Sounds like you got yourself a bargin. Try & find some reviews first if you can. :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.