Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I went to Malta about 7 years ago and we didn't experience any windy difficulties. I remember it was extremely hot and we were practically begging for a breeze! We stayed at St Julian's Bay which was lovely :)
:think No it's not particularly windy, some areas such as Mellieha bay are slightly windier as they are open to the sea but again not excessively.
It is not particularly windy in Malta at all..it is subject to the same fluctuations in weather as anywhere else..it might be windy one day, another it might not!

You might notice the wind more at Cirkewwa though as that is right at the top end of the island where the ferry leaves from and is more exposed.

Enjoy.
It is not particularly windy in Malta at all..it is subject to the same fluctuations in weather as anywhere else

:rofl I need new glasses, I thought you said flatulence at first :yikes
LOL!

Took bull by the horns & we're booked! 1 week from this Sat: fingers crossed for a sunny flatulence-free holiday ;)
We always go to Malta in February and it's always windy!

I have been once in the summer for 2 nights in June (a number of years ago on an Educational visit with the tour op I worked for) and it was windy then too! That was in St Paul's and our February visits have always been to either Bugibba or Qawra.

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Well............the week started off brilliantly & unfortunately the dreaded wind did appear for a couple of days with heavy cloud & rain..........so a bit disappointing but that's the risk you run in April ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.