Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Well it's still very quiet on here... :think

:que
You wanna see how quiet it is on the island itself.

There are approximately 50% less people everywhere you go.

We got chatting to friends we met last year who had ventured to various resorts around the island including hotels previously visited and there was barely a soul in sight.
;)
I may able to get to the waters edge then this time if its so quite :rofl No matter how close you are to the waters edge you are you always get some numpty going in front of you. :que I am normally down on the beach around about 8.30 ish so i can go where i like to go but like i say there is always some one to take the P. Has anyone else noticed this I dont get angry i just :rofl or smile at them.

Pip
x
Just come back yesterday from a week in S'Algar and word was that one of the two hotels were fully booked and a couple of the apartment complex's.
it is still quiete in the evining though.
Just booked again for last week in september.

Maryb
hows the las palmeras apartments? stayed there last year
Hi,
We have a couple of friends out there in CnB at the moment and they say it is very quiet and also expensive. We think it may pick up a little over the next couple of weeks.
We are off tomorrow and cant wait, dont care how quiet it is but if the prices have gone up a little then so be it, but having said that we dont like getting "ripped off" :rofl

Linsi
Cheers, this is me signing off now for 2 weeks.Off to the hotel at the airport this afternoon and out for a couple of bevvies before the flight tomos. :sun2

Will post on my return.

Hasta luego.
Las Palmeras is a gorgeous complex and when we had a walk up there it seemed pretty busy.

Booked to go back to S'Algar 22nd-29 Sept.

Maryb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.