General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We have stayed in Turkey at the Ephesus Princess (Kusadasi) and the Hotel Hemera (Side) in 2-bed apartments on an all inclusive basis. Both slept up to 6 adults and both offered child prices up to age 16.

You may be able to get away with a 1-bed apartment which would keep the cost down but it would mean the older kids sleeping on sofa beds in the lounge area. Others in Turkey that offer separate bedrooms are the Club Belizia in Bodrum and the Club Letoonia in Fethiye. I think Club Belizia would probably be the cheapest of these but they are all 4*+ rated. We also stayed at the WOW Resort (Bodrum) and the WOW Kremlin Palace (Lara Beach) which offered duplex accommodation (double downstairs and twin upstairs with 2 bathrooms). I would imagine you would be able to comfortably fit a cot in the main bedroom. All of these room types are available through Thomas Cook who we have found have a larger selection of 'separate bedroom' type accommodation.

If you look through the main tour operators AI brochures you will find quite a few that offer apartment style accommodation, sometimes in an annex to the main hotel.
:welcome

biffababy

Not sure if I quite understand, do you want a room for you, your partner and the two youngest and then a seperate room for the two eldest?

Some of the hotels in Sharm el Sheik have rooms with connecting doors, and many of the rooms have two queen sized beds sleeping 4 per room. So you should be able to accommodate 6 of you in two rooms, if that makes sense.

Doe
chris my understanding is she wants a room for her ,her partner and baby and an adjoining room for the 2 other kids all inc , not easy finding a good priced all inc with adjoining rooms all the ones we have stayed at have been fairly dear or havent been very good, so i wouldnt recommend them
Depending when you want to go Thomson usually have good deals in June to the Club Turban which is between Icmeler and Marmaris right on the sea front.The rooms are fabulous and have a main double bedroom with a full size bathroom and a door leading to a twin bedded room with a shower room.The hotel has lots of facilities and has only been open 18months.Brochure price is quite expensive but if you can get a deal it would be just what you are looking for.
Sorry I obviously didn't understand. :oops: I agree Karen it might be difficult to get a decent AI on a budget, but I guess the 5 month old would go for a nominal fee and one of the others might get a free child place.

There is the San Miguel Beach Club in Ibiza, think that has family type rooms but not sure about privacy element. There is a huge thread on it in the Ibiza forum the OP could ask there. Rooms might be basic but food sounds OK.

Also there was a place in Caleta de Fuste on Fuerteventura that did AI and had 2 bedded apartments. But I cant remember its name.

These are just suggestions, not stayed at any. It's very hard to get 3* AI's with good food, and two bedrooms.
Hello we have3 children aswell we went last year to Turkey we stayed at Aegean Dream Resort the family rooms are fab we had Jacuzzi on balcony the childrens room was big aswell. We booked direct with the hotel under 6 is free, great resort for your other 2 children loads to do, great food and great place.
Good Luck
Thanks very much for all your replies, more would be greatly appreciated. :D
The AI in Fuerteventura that might be OK is the Club Caleta Dorada, in Costa Caleta.
we stayed at Calella Palace around beginning of September and were given two quite large rooms with sliding doors separating them, only problem was that one room had no balcony.
Don't forget to check hotel reviews HERE!

If you'd like any hotels added to the data base please post details HERE ;)

Pippy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.