Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
dont know of a burger king.. the only AMERICAN fast food outlet i know is McDonalds near the harbour.....

sorry polar the local food is so much taster/fresher & healther i dont eat in such places but i know i saw a big mac last year when we walked around the harbour area

wizard
You are going to a place where the meat is fantastic, a place that has never heard of factory farming and you are looking for a Burger King???? :(
:?
  • Edited by Diamond 2006-11-22 19:19:35
Please remember we have many members who are not adventurous with their diet and many who have spoilt/fussy kids who will only eat junk food
If thats their thing so be it..
please do not get confrontational and keep it friendly

wizard
thank you wizard
Im shit sick of asking about burger king and getting the rudest of replies.

I ask for a reason one of which I don't feel necessary to share with all the %%edit%% on this forum

I am hugely adventerous with my diet, I don't have kids spoilt/fussy or whatever

I love greek food, my parents live in cyprus and Ive been visiting there for the past 24 years

edit wizard
hi polar, not sure of a burger king but there is a mcdonalds near the harbour. I went to kos twice and that was the only fast food chain I saw. Saying that I went last in 2004 so perhaps BK are there now. If you can't find a BK and don't like Mcdonalds much the best restaurants I found wre towards the lambi area. I found the harbour area a little over priced considering the standard of small local run restaurants in lambi. Hope that helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.