Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fizzy2 where will I find the place he will be on :?: can you tell me is it good
He's a great guy, and I think that he is good but I'm no expert in these matters Colleen although he is "in tune"!!! He does have quite a following in North Goa and has entered a competition in Europe too. I have often seen the same people at his karaoke nights - some of whom have been excellent and some who just try VERY hard! Its a giggle and everyone who participates seems to have a lot of fun :lol: I have seen him at Boscos, Ticlo, Nizmar, CSM to name but a few and I usually try to catch up with him a few times when in Goa, not just cos of the karaoke but also because we have known him a few years now and he's become a mate. He was over in the UK earlier this year and I was fortunate to meet up with him then - really strange having breakfast with him at my mates house; never expected it to happen - so surreal :lol: Joey is also a yoga teacher and reiki master (both of which he now teaches in Zurich.) A real nice guy. Pilkies karaoke was good too, came across her at Mai Tai last March. Can you hold a tune Colleen? If so, give it a go - you never know you might become a Joey Groupie like me :oops: :lol:
246 views and no comments (good or bad) I know karaoke is a bit of a "swear word" on here but I know that lots of you go to them so don't be shy :oops: even if its just to say "bleep bleep bleep bleep off ":!: :lol:
Sorry Fizzy 'bleep bleep bleep'!! :rofl :rofl
Fizzy would you know if he has played/sung in candolim at the Mermaid on the Beach Road in march this year,Ive got a funny feeling i saw him.
Fizzy2 I could not sing to save my life :rofl ..oh and you still have not told me what bar he sings in ..in baga....

Fizzy2 I could not sing to save my life

Funny- Adolf was saying the same thing :lol:
Is it true karaoke was invented in Goa by a guy called Gerupta Singh.. :lol: .....Keith
Oh you lot are so hard to please :lol: Not sure about Baga Colleen other than CSM, Boscos and O'Pescador but hey......thats enough to be going on with :roll: Miccie, I dare you to sing at Karaoke now - you and me, guns at dawn and all that :lol: KJF :rofl Sleeps - don't know.....sorry, but i will ask him. If you saw him, you would know defo eye candy :lol: Even at my age (51) nearly typed 510 then :rofl ...I can admire a younger model - wouldn't know what on earth to do with it mind :lol: (don't listen to my daughter who seems to have registered on here without telling me) :rofl Anyway thats OFF TOPIC.. (sorry Fiona) Joeys a great guy, tall, slim, bronzed, long dreads.....shame he's married but hey, so am I :oops: Just have fun at the karaoke, doesn't matter if you can't sing a note - its just fun and anyway, nobody knows you so you don't have to be embarrassed (they are all back in the UK while you are having fun in Goa) :pele :rofl 2 more sleeps to go (wrong topic). :lol:
MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a time lapse here, Fizzy have you been and come back already??
Yes Miccie, got back yesterday. I only noticed my daughters post now as I was too busy at work to get on here much before we went to Goa. Seems like she thought I'd embarrassed her ...............again :lol:

Anyhow, I went to Joeys karaoke a few times and I certainly did "Gerupta Singh" but only after a few old monk and cokes to lubricate the larynx and to give me dutch courage.
Well welcome back! Did you get a DVD of your performance! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.