Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Yep - Can help you there as well!. Blue Bay Taverna, Pernera. Looks like a shack when you approach it and all plastic tables and chairs, but the food is good Cypriot fare and you'll be looking out over a quiet bay.

We found it last October, but it still hadn't opened in May this year. Pretty sure it will be open now.

To find it - From the main Pernera road, head down the side road with Sizzlers Restaurant on it (towards pernera Beach Hotel), keep walking and you'll come to a curve in the road. The taverna is on your right.

There's a posher one more or less next door to it, but I have a feeling you'll prefer the Blue Bay.
If "romance" is the key word then look for Serena Bay which is on the road from the Golden Coast hotel towards Paralimni.If you head towards the Crystal Springs hotel it's down a side road where there are some private houses and the restaurant overlooks the sea.Never eaten there but it's supposed to be pretty good and great setting.I'm sure it's been talked about here if you do a search.There's also a nice taverna down the road passed the Anais Bay hotel which overlooks the sea and the beach at the Golden Coast.
I went to the Restaurant at Sirena Bay 4 years ago, and it was lovely, i think it was owned by a doctor or something, there is a big house in the grounds. It is down a long steep drive.
What about the "Polyxenia Isaak Restaurant" right on the beach in Pernera, great food (we had a meze that never seemed to stop) live music some nights, free sunloungers that you use as long as you want as long as you are eating there... brilliant place....

Steve
Brilliant.....

Thanks for that guys!!

10 weeks on wednesday! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.