General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria .....
As you can cross the border near Elait into Jordan from Israel I dont think there is a problem with them somehow.
Ah but I think once you cross into Jordan, you can't come back ... not my having a joke, but a wrinkle in the system.
Is their anyway not to get the stamp in your passport, but say on a piece of paper and leep it with your passport.

Garry :roll:
Is there anyway not to get the stamp in your passport, but say on a piece of paper and keep it with your passport.

I've heard the Israeli authorities will do this if you request.
Sorry Alsacienne but you can come back across from Jordan I did it. They run day trips from Elait to Petra. The borded can be a pain but you could do it 4 years ago. I suppose it could have changed by now.
Glad they've got one border working two way and without too much paperwork needed. Thanks for updating me Colin!
Going on a Costa Cruise in March and one of the ports is Tripoli, Libya.
When we made the booking we were asked by Costa if we had any Israeli stamps on our passports as if we did we would need to get new ones as you would not be allowed into Libya.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.