Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
you need a visa! there is a thread on the forum to tell you best way to get one dependant on when you travelling
Thanks Ruth, we're sorting the visa out next week. Luckily there is an Indian consulate in Edinburgh so we can hand the application in in the morning and get it back in the afternoon on the same day! Wish everything worked like this - we still need to go down to Manchester or London to get the flight! Flying from Scotland to anywhere other than the usual tourist haunts is a nightmare! grrrrr!
thats good about visas, as malaria tabs we bought ours over counter from chemist take 1 week befor you go while there and 4 weeks after, alot of regulars buy them there as much cheaper but as its our first trip didnt want to risk this, £15 each
Thanks Ruth, I think we'll buy some for the week before we head out then buy the rest out there, I'm guessing that if I take the box ours are in we will be able to get something similar??

Am gonna be mega cautious though as the last thing I want is to see Goa from the bathroom for 2 weeks!
Having seen Trevor Macdonald programme last week I'd avoid drugs which weren't from a licenced manufacturer - most of which in India are.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.