Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Jade Mountain
10 Posts
If anyone can assist by posting a review please do so HERE :tup

Pippy :)
Just being nosey here......where is Jade Mountain?
JADE MOUNTAIN is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea. The location of the property is unsurpassed, rising majestically above the private estate of ANSE CHASTANET with 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft, sand Caribbean beaches with pristine coral reefs just off shore. Part of the estate is the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce.

I have only every heard good things about it. It is very expensive but if you can afford luxury, well worth a visit.
WOW! it looks amazing!!! must make sure I do the lottery on Sat night!!

Denny
Hi Maryjo,

We stayed at Ladera last year and I too was worried about creepy crawlies, but we had no problems at all. There was the odd bird that flew around the villa briefly and some drank from the pool but we didn't see any insects to speak of. The noise at night was very loud! Not sure whether it was cicadas or tree frogs or something else, but it was a very strident cricket-type noise - but Ladera did provide ear plugs in their "comfort pack"!!

Jade Mountain is on our wish list for another time so please do post a review when you get back, and have a great time! :wave
WOW ! Amazing !!!!! you lucky thing maryjo !
gotta put that on my list of places to go before I croak !
Thanks Rose. I never actually thought about the noise as I expect you will hear a lot more with the wall missing. Glad to hear there were not too many insects. I cannot wait to go and hopefully won't have any problems with the creepie crawlies.
Guests are asked to refrain from using their cell phones in public, and keep them on vibrate setting whilst on property. Bliss. No daft ring tones.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.