Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
jardin caleta
9 Posts
Masia del Mar is a fantastic fish restaurant in La Caletta, we go every year and will be celebrating my 50th there this year.
Fish, fish, fish & more FISH!

Its walkable along the beach to Del Duque and Fanabe. About 10 mins to Del Duque and 20 to Fanabe where you are spoilt for choice.
thanks
doesn't sound too far too walk after all i'm used to living in the highlands of scotland!...
The fish are bigger here mate :wink:

:lol:
my kids are 8 and 12, there is meant to be entertainment at the hotel wondering if anyone knew if it is it any good? if not is there anything close by suitable? :lol:
Anyone staying there between now and Feb 2006. Just booked half term week and I want to ask for a certain room which gets the sun all day.

Chris
Hi,
I have just returned from the Jardin Caleta on 3rd Jan. These are very nice apartments and would not hesitate to return. They are however a little far out - we walked into PDLA nearly every day and it is a good 45 min walk. With regards a room, ours was excellent, facing both the mountains and sea with the sun from early morning until mid afternoon. If you are looking to request a specific room, I can recommend it, room 454A. Cannot comment om childrens entertainment as we travelled as a couple. If I can be of any other help, please do not hesitate to ask. Oh and as others have mentioned, there is no air conditioning. This was not a problem in December/January but imagine it may be later in the season.
Will post a full review as soon as I get a chance.
Thanks for the reply.

We stayed there last Christmas and loved it, location of our room wasn't great but everything else was. I liked the look of the rooms on the top floor with balcony's overlooking the pool. They had the sun all day long and still had sea views.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.