Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I assume you mean Jasmin Beach in Gumbet?

I know that at the next door hotels; Siesta Beach and Tropicana they do charge for the sunbeds so it is more than likely that you will have to pay at Jasmin Beach too. I think it is outrageous that they charge for guests to use sunbeds at the hotel's own beach but there you go :que

If you walk along the beach to the right though you will find lots of places with free sunbeds, so if you want to spend the day at the beach you can do that.

Kedi
It was not the beach connected to the hotel that was the problem, I think it was around the pool apparently I heard that the sun loungers were free but you had to pay for the mattress
They charge 10 lira on the beach for 2 sunbeds but you get a free drink each for that. They don't charge anything for the sunbeds by the pool though.

Hope this helps
My cousins just returned from Gumbet and Jasmine Beach.

They didn't pay for matresses at the pool area but like several others they had to pay for sunbeds on the beach belonging to the Jasmine but it included a free drink :cheers

I think the whole mattress issue is probably from some old reviews ? As there's no mention of it on any of the recent reviews on the net for the Jasmine

There are lots of very recent reviews on Tripadvisor that you can trawl through HERE

:tup
hi there we have been to icmeler in the past and very much enjoyed it and after travelling around the world decided to take our holiday at the jasmin beach apts in gumbet in middle of july for 2 weeks. after using this site for icmeler information thought you guys could help us and let us no what to expect and get from these apartments. also how does gumbet compare to icmeler in the termns of nightlife, price, beaches and culture as icmeleer to me was excellent on all these accounts.

be great if you guys could help

thanks

rovers224

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Thank you very much for your replies. I feel much better about going. I think 10 Lira for 2 sunbeds on the beach with a drink is really good although I am a pool person myself, the sand gets everywhere.
Not THAT sand Gizmo as it's more grit like than actual sand :(

But makes a change from the pool area for sure
Stayed in Jasmin last Sept did not pay for mattresses by pool or beach. In fact they had a beach boy who ran and got you mattresses as soon as he spotted you arriving on the beach and was there to serve you drinks, ice creams etc from the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.