Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
You find a lot of retaurants and prices are very different , depending where you go :
If you go to WOK , Scallops at Arenal or small restaurants in the port area (away from the promenade ) you get meals including wine under 10 Euro .
You get really good food , if you spend about 20 Euro .
You find many good supermarkets in Javea with low prices

Here some restaurants we like :

port : El Portet, Calima
Saler : El Rancho
Arenal : Pizzeria Pepa
Costa Nova : La Guardia, Riu Rau
near Javea Golf Club : Il Giardino
thanks for that.

how much are you looking at paying for drinks in bars?
If you like the beach (and have a car) then you can save a lot of money by buying your own beach umbrella etc. on the first day, as they are expensive to rent at Javea (6 euros per item per day). The villa might have them.
Hi guys,

I am going to Javea in just over a week, can anyone recommend either anywhere good to go visit or good restaurants to eat in?

thanks

Mr P
  • Edited by David 2009-08-17 10:13:42
    Merged with existing topic, which already contains some restaurant recommendations
We've been going to the area for the last 6 years and always go to Javea beach as we prefer it to Denia which is closer to us.

The Arenal beach is great for children and especially one end, near the jet ski hire and where the boats come out of the marina, as it is very shallow.

For restaurants, can definitely recommend Jalousie (Premiumburger is vvv good) and Carnaval for fajitas. Lungo Mare is a new restaurant and very popular (queues most nights as it gets later) -it's not the most exp but definitely not Scallops prices. It was previously called Cristobel Colon but we never fancied eating there when it was called that!! Their pizzas, pastas and salads are HUGE - prob enough for some to share! Children's menu was about €6 but good. Desserts were quite expensive but that seems to be the norm in a lot of restaurants.

We love the area - just need to win the lottery and we'd buy an apartment there... I can dream!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.