Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have just returned from alcudia and didn't see any jellyfish. Have a great holiday. Please take plenty of sunscreen for the children.Its very deceptive on the beach thinking you're protected in the water but you can still burn. We have a rule with our grand children. 10mins. in sea without T shirt 10 mins in sea with T shirt. They moan but they don't burn :sun2
I just got back on Saturday and didn't see a single jelly fish. I agree with the other poster, take plenty of suntan lotion with you.
Hi, Went to Alcudia beach for a day last August and one of out children got stung (or bitten or whatever they do) but they had been in sea for ages before this happened and there was none to see before it happened. Wouldn't worry too much about it as wouldn't put me off going in the sea, but just be aware really. P.S the beach/sea there is ideal for kids as really flat and you can walk out in sea for ages before it becomes anywhere near being deep - we stayed there til 7pm at night and was still lovely and warm!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.