General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Cliv

I've never been on a jetski, so can't comment. I went on a bannana boat and couldn't get back on :oops: had to be hauled up by the very amused boat driver :lol:

Went on a single parasail in Crete many years ago. It was an amazing experience you really must try it

Have a lovely holiday

Carol :wink:
Sorry, forgot about the camels :D

They did pong a bit in Feurteventura, don't know about Turkish camels though, perhaps they use different deodorant :lol:

Carol :wink:
Many places ( like Tunisia this year) will do tandem parascends, either two of you together or you and an 'instructor'. You are very securely fastened in ANDS have a bouyancy jacket on so the prospect of dropping form a great height into the sea is remote!

Camels - those I have encountered don't actually smell apart from two things:

Dont get in front of one, their breath does pong

Dont get behind one, they tend to break wind
Hiya Cliv...

I went on Jetskis in turkey last week, and to be honest I found them quite a hassle to get back on. However, what we didn't realise till after we'd been on them is that there is often a bit at the back of the jetski that slopes towards the water, hence making it easier to climb back aboard.
(We'd been hurumphing trying to get on at the sides...no wonder the speedboat man was laughing at us!) It is a little tricky, but definately can be done!

Not to sure about the camels body odour, to be honest we never got that close!

Have fun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.