Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
You were luckier than I was with the weather as I stayed at the Nereo for two weeks, returning home on the 3rd December, and only managed four warm, sunny days out of two weeks.

I went in a lot of the cabaret bars and found The Town the best and found the comedians on that night very funny without needing to be vulgar like some of them.
Hi Sue.

I'm glad to hear you had a good holiday and that the weather was good, I hope it lasts for everybody spending Christmas and the New Year in Benidorm"¦eerm, that's me too. :lol:

Finestrat Pueblo is lovely and I'm pleased you made the effort and got up there, what was the bus service like,? The last time I was up there the buses were few and far between.
Also, I was wondering if the town council were going to install the ice rink again this year . Have no fear, there is no way I'm going to be allowed on it"¦I've had my orders already , but I can't blame him as I really did go down with a bang. :oops:
Glad you're back home safe, but I bet you're blinkin freezing.

Regards

Sanji x
We were there the same time as you sue. Weather was fantastic for the time of year 8) :lol:

Sanji I did see the advert for the ice rink in the roundtown paper and immediately thought of you. No wonder you are banned by your husband after your last escapade on the ice skates :lol:
Looking forward to your videos.

Have fun
Liz
she'll be appearing on Noels Family accidents soon! ;)
Hi all happy new year to you all ... only back about 1 hr trying to get some heat into my body lol ..Ok start with the flights from glasgow everything went great transfers to and from resort flight home was 1/2 hour early bonus ..
Start with the family members in the orange 12 in total loved the hotel cant fault it only moan was the food not as good a choice as it is in summer ... One neice at that hotel was targeted with coloured guy trying to get into her pockets but silly man he got punched and ran off ..

Next family members in helios hotel ... very clean but food a no no in there they ate out most of there holiday...

Next family of 3 in the calypso loved it had a great time only to be told 2 days into there holiday that they where being moved to the nero as calypso was shutting down for refurbishment on the 6th jan ....
After speaking with rep she managed to get them into the orange for the last 2 days with the rest of family but all in all they enjoyed there stay at the calypso .

Ok now to myself 5 of us in the ambassador and what a time once again we had it was fantastic time food great hotel very clean .. Only moan was my husband was targeted just at the corner next to stardust on way back to hotel guy tried to cuddle him shouting happy new year but we know what he was all about trying to get into his pockets but no joy...

The weather was ok 3 not so good days the rest great yesterday was 23 deg but all dry didnt keep us in put it that way ...
We had some great nights out morgans boat was fantastic great artists...

Tommys bar i think that was our best night out between that and the boat.. sinatras was ok a bit crowded but good music .. jail rock wasnt impressed at all abba crap elvis crap in there but they guy that did robbie williams was far the best in there ..

Last night so many went for chinese round from ambassador hotel all enjoyed And the rest went to steak house round same corner once again that steak house hasnt let me down fantastic .. All in all bring on july cant wait and im booked for next new year ... Euro rate very poor cheers all mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.