Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Great report Lassigirl will try sea pearl when we are there, is it in the town? :tup
Very nice Lassigirl and sounds like you had a great time.
I remember just the other week we were both planning our trips to Goa and now we are home :cry
Roll on November :D
Great read Lassi :) ....now photo's please :-)
Welcome back Lassi :wave:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Holiday and will be returning :tup
Thanks Everyone !
You know I don't do in depth trip reports , but I will post some photos when my other half gets round to the complicated things that I can't manage :duh The Sea Pearl is on the road to Longuinhos hotel , for good Indian food I recommend Sagar Kinara on the corner of this road , great South Indian Thali for 50Rs there is also a luxury version for 65Rs . Always very busy and mainly Indian guests , the staff are very attentive and can't fault the food or service , unlike the Kentukee which since was last there has gone downhill . The food might still be good , but after waiting 15mins for our drinks , walked out and didn't return .
x lassi

ps Hope you enjoyed your hols as much as I did Gemma :wave:
Yes thanks Lassigirl had a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
I am going to do a quick trip report, but will keep it short!!!
As requested :D Iv'e started uploading some photos Holi Festival first.
x lassi
There great photos lassi looking forward to the rest. :tup
Photos of - Anjuna,Vagator, Chapora,Agonda and Patnem are uploaded. will do Colva later.
:wave: lassi
glad you had such a great time. We also thought Anjuna market was huge.
;) Lassigirl i walked past that toy shop in Margoa did you notice that all the dolls were boys. :really :rofl
sleeps :wave:
Yes that's the reasson why I took the photo, pale ones dark ones , but it's got to be a boy :D It's India.
All my photos are now in the Albums, thanks to allmen, also many thanks to Admin for amending my hotel review on the Skylark.
Here are my shopping tips for Colva-
Good little book shop in block of buildings to the right just before the beach - New secondhand and swop a book, can't remember the name
Manvi - for nice hand embroidered linen and cotton clothing, it's a fair trade shop.
Ayurvihar - Biotique and Himalaya products, also do Auyurveda treatments http://www.ayurvihar.net
Om boutique - for good trendy clothes,two shops.
All on or just off the main street

ps And not forgetting the Night Market for nick-nacks, sort of a very mini Anjuna on Monday evenings.
pps - For my southern friends there are some photos of around Cavelossim
x lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.