Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Really glad you enjoyed your holiday - we are off to Hisaronu in two weeks for the 9th time. :D
We have recommended it to many people and they too return year after year.
Yes it has changed a lot in the years that we have been going but still love the place. It is so well situated to enjoy many other places aswell which means you are never bored 8)
We are celebrating Dave's 50th birthday while we are there this year so there are about 20 people coming with us. Most of them havent been before but I'm sure they will love it as much as we do :D
What did you think of the new Azda store??.
We hired a jeep for 2 wks when we was there in june and took my tom tom sat nav with us, and found some wicked places and beaches,
Shall be doing this again next year.
i went in may and i liked azda :lol:
i,think the azda store was very cheap,and used it on sevral occasions,i understand the other local shops, are a bit annoyed,as they seem to be under cutting them,but while its not good for them ,its brill for the shopers :D :D
I am presuming the azda is a take on our asda - what is it best for ie, water, beer, snacks etc (will be going in 5 wks HB to Asena Vilage) Cant wait
We stayed in a private villa and used Azda alot.
You can buy lots british food and drink there , to many to mention .
You need a jeep to take it all home but you can park right outside in the daytime only before 7pm.
Look around at other stores because you can buy cheaper but Azda has it all under one roof.
If you can think of anything you need give us a shout and im sure me or somone on here will tell you if on sell there...
any mini markets are all about the same dont forget azda is alot newer than alot of the mini markets which means hes borrowed alot of capital
so hes overheads are much higher than a little mini market
still its nice to have something on the lines of the bigger supermarkets that are in fethiye in hisaronu
We were in Hisaronu last year, and loved it as much as you guys, we went to Bitez this year, and found it equally as nice, but not so much going on, i like the idea of a big supermarket now in Hisaronu whereabouts is it in the town??
its really not that big but its just around the corner from the ptt phone boxes near the shanghi blues chinese
Hi all you seasoned Hiraronuians :lol:

I'm a Icmeler girl myself but have booked to go to Hisaronu for a change tips will be greatfully received. 8)

Lynn
I've been to Hisaronu twice now - both times at Hotel Telmessos (sister hotel of the Marcan) and cannot recommend them highly enough. They will do anything they can to make your life easier.

So much so, that we're having our wedding there next May!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.