Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Thanks for your review Jan . glad you had a good time, was the weather decent. Did it go cold at night.
Hi , weather was not too bad. first day really warm but bit hazy, then 3 days of glorious sun. By thurs eve started getting cloudy and had some rain and thunder & lightening could be seen over the hills!! :que It was warm on our last couple of days but with more cloud and raining when we left, but not too bothered then!!

Evenings did get off bit chilly, but just wore a cardi out (not JUST a cardi)! :roll: :D and it was fine. Winds were very light so think that helped with the temps.

jan
Thanks for the info janbabe, we are going on Sunday! :sun2
Good queen bess - I'm sure it will be great for you. Weather is getting warmer and if you are going to PDC the road works are not nearly as messy as a few months ago, just some work to do on the pavements but its not too bad.

Hope you have great time. :cheers

jan
I was just about to post the samething.
Carnival was fab, I have some pics and vids I will post when I get a minute.
Roadworks/pavment on the front was nearly finished, they just have a mall amount of paving to lay.

However the old town does still have a few diversions in place and very big holes in the ground.

A great bar we found was a small outdoor placr in the old town, opposite the Indian & Pizza, it was called the bus stop and they give VERY generous measures and are lovely friendly people who let us eat our takeaway pizza at their tables as they dont serve food.
Good queen bess - I'm sure it will be great for you. Weather is getting warmer and if you are going to PDC the road works are not nearly as messy as a few months ago, just some work to do on the pavements but its not too bad.

Hope you have great time. :cheers
jan

Thanks Jan. Looking forward to it!!
Elvis

Have you posted your pics yet? Would love to see them.
Not yet, Im a bit rubbish, I will get them on flickr this week sometime and I promise to post the link here first.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.