Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Many thanks Peter for your very informative thread. I've visited some of those mentioned and have to agree we had a brilliant time :tup
Excellent informative post - reminded me of all the reasons why I love Lanzarote :D

I don't drive, so hiring a car is out of the question for us. I used Lutons/Last Minute for most of our days out, very good travel company. My favourite trip with them was the Cesar Manrique tour, although with that one you have to choose whether to do the Jameos del Agua or Cuevas de los Verdes, there isn't time to do both - we chose Jameos del Agua because it's a Manrique "creation" (with a little help from Mother Nature) and we loved it, even with all the crowds on a busy August afternoon, there was still an air of peace and tranquility which I'll never forget.
Thanks Peter :tup

I've been to Lanzarote several times, your report took me there again!

Pippy :D
Have visited most of those places and they are worth going to more than once. We also loved the cactus gardens, Cesar Manriques house and the wind sculptures in various locations :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.