Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Just Back...
7 Posts
glad you enjoyed it.

Papa
Good to hear you enjoyed your hols, it's always great to hear the latest news. Just read in the Herald, that drugs were on sale at West End, did you see any sign of this happening.
xx lassi
I was in Vagator for a a week and got back on sunday... there were lots of Indian crowd in Goa due to the school holidays ... there will be more Indian crowd this weekend due to the Diwali holidays (festival of lights)....

I rode on my moded from Vagator beach road to Siolim church through chopora village along the back waters via Mamma's place... this road is just so scenic...

I want to be there now :)
Good to hear you enjoyed your hols, it's always great to hear the latest news. Just read in the Herald, that drugs were on sale at West End, did you see any sign of this happening.

I didnt go to West End,but drugs are for sale everywhere, you dont need to go there for them. A walk up the Baga - Calangute Rd and you will be approached several times asking if you want E,LSD,Coke,Hash.

A Nigerian was caught with a large quantity of Coke in Mapusa on his way to the coastal resorts last week in preparation for the season.
Cant believe thats you back already Martin, it goes so quickly doesnt it :que
Great to hear that you enjoyed it tho. Must have been different seeing Goa during the monsoon time. Are you planning to go back?
Hi Gemma, yes we will go back and probably at the same time again. We were just unlucky with the amount of rain we had which was very unusual for this time of year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.