Glad you enjoyed your holiday & its nice to hear some positive comments

Mids
Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Many thanks for your report :cheers
good to hear people still enjoying it LOVE soumeyns kitchen its great

J :cheers
Hi jemajo....

YOU LIKED FENI.... :omg :omg
Yes :) but did put coke in it!!!

I also meant to say I got a leather jacket made to measure as well, and it was fantastic.

Jemajo
Paint stripper and coke :think
Once tried it in Morjim with so locals (their own brew...)....it made my teeth curl :yikes
Feni....yeuch!!!
Soumyens Kitchen....... brilliant!!

sounds like another Goa convert :tup
Jemajo, your report was like a breath of fresh air :D some positive comments and nice things to say. So glad you had a great time. Thats you another Goa addict now :rofl
Souymens Kitchen is without doubt one of the best restaurants in North Goa. We always go and usually more than once. We've had a few free brandys from Chef Souymen for recommending all our Goa friends to go there and eat :tup he also commented on our little blue HT wristbands and thanked us for passing on kind words about his eatery.
he is llovely at soumeyns, what a gentleman!!
cant wait to get back !!
J

long drive from south though!! :cheers
Brilliant report jemajo, glad you enjoyed it and nice to see such positive comments.
Great report jemajo and lovely to meet you :cheers

well there seems to be one thing on here WE ALL agree on :rofl

Souymens Kitchen!! yes a definite must...

we were there last week (again!!) we also love it ... glad Roma mentioned it jemajo :tup

Chilly
Hi glad you enjoyed it so much,iwas so upset we turned up at the thai oriental last saturday to find they don`t open saturday`s.was nice chat with you at the meet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.