Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Just back
4 Posts
Hi Sharpy,

Glad that overall you enjoyed it. Would be obliged if you could put a review on HERE if it's the same hotel, please.
Sorry to hear about the airport, but it's a case of the chronic over development of Sunny Beach without any thought of how Bourgas airport will cope. I also note your comments about the resort being crowded on a night, just too many hotels I'm afraid.
Golden Sands is for the moment a bit quieter, and Varna airport is much better able to deal with the numbers.

Peter
Thanks Peter

Would certainly look at a quieter resort if i returned.It's a shame about the problems at the airport but as you say it's the massive development of the resorts with not enough thought about the infrastructure.A guest who had been at the hotel during the flash floods showed me some photographs and it was quite amazing the state of the place.All due to the drains not being able to cope.It would be nice if things improve in the future.I wouldn't like to put anyone off visiting the country because it can be really nice.

Regards

Sharpy
Think you would find St Konstantin more to your liking, much quieter without being dead. Also its very handy to visit Varna which is a very interesting city to visit.

Patka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.