Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
ellie

have you not looked at the hotel reprts yet ?? there is a new one there

yasus
wizard
yes i did read that , but would like to know if the food suitable for young babies

and any information on the surrounding area would be good too thanks
Hi Ellie,we went to Sidari last year and the transfer time was about 50 mins,there was an elderly couple in our apartments who were told by First Choice that the transfer time was 2 hours so they decided to go by taxi and it cost them 90 Euro 1 way,when i told her our transfer time she was gutted!!!!,if i was you i would perhaps hold back from an hire car because Sidari itself has a lot to offer,and perhaps when you have seen all Sidari has to offer you can hire a small car for 14 Euro a day at a company called Vlaseros at the end of the strip near to the 3 little pigs restaurant,there are a lot of places to see nearby,Roda is nice as is Corfu town and kassiopi and there is a million and 1 day trips and excursions by road and boat and of course there is sunset beach,well worth the 45 minute stroll from Sidari through the lanes and countryside and old fashioned villages to see the sunset from the clifftop while having a drink in the amazing bar that is up there....hope you have a lovely holiday and also hope this little bit of info helps you out :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.