Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
When I first read your post I thought you wanted a hotel costing no more than £10 half board or AI :rofl Then saw that your budget was £100. what dates in May have you got your flights booked for? If it includes the May day holiday or whitsun school holidays it will be dearer than the rest of May.
Good luck, I have just checked a couple of websites that we have used in the past and for your budget of £100 you will be lucky to get sc for 5 days. The only half board I have found that comes in your budget is in El Arenal, failing that you would have to pay more for your transport.

Alan

Shirley h, I thought the same as you when I fist read the post, I had to read it a couple of times.
I have looked on Alpha rooms at Arenal I just wanted any recs really but I think I am going to book hotel saga cheap but its a room
Yeah it was the Saga I had seen, £96.75 for 5 nights. I can't find any review on HT though, but trip advisor will probably have some reviews if you need any.

Have a good time, we go in 9 weeks to S'Illot for 8 nights.
Alan
I know, I wasn't suggesting you go there, that is where we will be, but we will have a hire car.

Alan
Have you tried the Travel republic website? there are a few there slightly over your budget with good ratings?
I have to book with alpharooms as I have a gruopon voucher. I think I have found one, I need to stop being so fussy lol

Thanks for your replies
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.