America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi Liz,
Who have you booked with and what airport is that flying from?
Thanks
ClaireT
Hi Claire
This holiday is booked with Thomas Cook and is from Manchester.
We saw a great deal today and cancelled our India trip to go to Orlando. There are some huge discounts around at the moment.
Hi Claire

I have had a look at Thomas Cook website for Oct 2008 but it only goes upto Sept 08, how did you book if you dont mind me asking as we are also interested in going either May or October

Thanks
I went into the travel agent, they have some great deals on we got 5kg extra baggage allowance included in that price also.

October is lovely in Florida its not to hot or crowded if you go first 2 weeks in October, it does get busier the nearer to Halloween you get.

The price works out at £489 per person which I think is really good considering flydrives are around £400.

We took the price we got of Thomas Cook to our local Co-op superstore and they matched the price with the extra bag allowance.

Go book it and have fun!!
By the way that price was for the Best Western Movieland.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.