Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
hi,

i can't say the situation me and my rents had is the same as your but we definately had our fair share of problems. Our conditioning didn't work in the cabin no one did anything, our flights were changed days before we few, once we got to the airport the flight had been put back by the time we arrived on the boat MS Nile Treasure it was 3 in the morning we were starving and no one was around to cook.
Our cruise on a whole was rushed and we didn't really enjoy it. was a shame really as i've always dreamed of going to egypt but i was dissapointed. We booked with cruise control and informed them of all our problems we had i won't list them as the list is endless, anyway they won't do anything or give us compensation, so we reported them to Abta but the issue is still going on now.
I don't think you will be able to do much as the company fulfilled their obligation by moving you to a ship of a similar or in your case upgraded 5* standard :cry:
Was there a problem with the M/s Florence that is causing you to complain :?:
Sorry I have only just replied. I have been busy at work. The M/s florence is a nice enough boat. But we were booked to go on a 1917 paddle steamer it doesn't matter what star they upgraded us to as it couldnt have been compared to this boat because we choose it for its unique status of being a paddle steamer. Also I upgraded to have a balcony which we didnt get on the m/s florence because they didnt have any. Yes the sites and our guide were brilliant but that isnt the point. On the other ship we were told one day there was no afternoon tea.When we enquired why they said there wasn't enough passengers.A icecream freezer was on the top deck which was empty.I ask where was the icecream to be told the wasnt a demand for icecream.
It was little things like that which added to the annoyance of seeing our original boat sailing down the river.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.