Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
just curious
5 Posts
For that reason each and every post here on HT is read by a member of the Admin- and Moderator team with any comments that could be construed as libelous being edited.

Freedom of speech is one thing, fighting it out in a court is a different matter.

Mark :D
Good question and answer.

A difficult task trying to ensure that what is posted is decent honest and truthful.

Why so many seem to insist on posting in such a manner escapes me.

When I was working, if someone with a complaint spoke to me the way some people post I would refuse to discuss anything with them until they moderated their tone. Those who approached me in a reasonable manner certainly got a more sympathetic hearing.

So many complain about the way they are treated I am not surprised they struggle to reach a satisfactory conclusion if they submit their claim in the same way they post.

Well done Mods and Admin - you will get your reward someday - perhaps not in this life though.

fwh
Would it be libel rather than slander :?: :?:
Yes it would be Libel and we get threatened with legal action on a regular basis :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.