Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Welcome back Poley.

If you havent already done so, would be really grateful for your review. :wink
Thanks
Kath x
Just got back from the Pavlo Napa after staying from the the 27th of May for one week.

We had such a great time we would have loved to stay for another week. We were all inclusive and the package, I must say, was very good. From 7-10am, a good breakfast, 12-2pm for lunch, which was cooked to order in the outside restaurantover looking the sea at Sandy Bay. Snacks from 2pm - 6pm in the same outside restaurant then evening meal 7 - 9 p.m. , which was really good with a menu that changes daily.

Drinks, anything you wanted and as much as u wanted. Martin, the pool side barman, always had a smile on his face and was really good with the children. After our second day, the pool bar stayed open from 10 in the morning until 12pm everynight.

The only negative I would give this hotel, is the bar inside the hotel. I didnt like sitting in there, as it was too small, quite dark and a bit old fashioned, but just my opinion.

Animation team were excellent,what more can i say!

Rooms, were exactly what we needed; clean and enough space. Remember we only sleep in them. Bathrooms were of the same good clean standard.

This was our third visit to Cyprus and must say that we would definatley stay at this hotel again it is in a perfect location on Nissi Avenue. Because it was at the end of May the hotel was only half full so it was perfect. I can't comment what it would be like when full, but it will be interesting to hear a review about this from someone who stays in July or August.

Remember, Cyprus is very expensive, so staying all inclusive was a very good option for us.

All in all, yet another fab time in Hot sunny Cyprus. :sun2

PS, One thing which was really great was the temperature in the night, and the humidity was really low.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.