Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
:D Hi Dermott, glad you had a great time, we are just back from benidorm (Yesterday afternoon), the weather was great wasn't it, I've never been october, so didn't know what to expect, certainly didn't expect it to be as hot as what is was! Feeling :cry: now I'm back to this miserable weather!, but on the positive side, went down today, and have booked agin for next year :D . BBB.
Welcome home dermott & BBB.
I'm pleased to hear you had a good holiday....even more pleased that you are both returning....you just can't beat it ...can you ?

You are making me want to pack a case right this minute and go there. :lol:

SanJi x
Hi all, we also booked on Monday for next year, we usually go self catering but next time we are going full board to the hotel orange where you stayed dermott, going 22nd september,thanks sanji for the info you sent me before we went this time, really enjoyed the walk to old town, it took us a little longer as i cant walk too far in one go, but we did it several times, cant wait to get back there.
Margaret(madmum)
hi margaret did you get a good deal for orange were lookin to go on the 22nd sept for 2 weeks still lookin for best prices where did you book yours thanks julie
Hi Julie we think it was a good price, £748, full board with first choice, departs manchester 0645 22 sept depart 1140 29th sept. we had a look on many sites and this was the cheapest. we looked at the orange from our balcony at premivera sept just gone at the outside lift, pity we never saw you either at the airport or in beni,but having said that we might have but didnt know it was you,have just had a look at first choice for your dates from manchester and for 2 persons for 2 weeks its showing £1087, let me know how you get on wont you hope this helps you
Matgaret(madmum) :wave
Just looked at direct holidays for you and you can get 2weeks full board for 2 for 22nd sep at £960 i think thats not bad 14.20 going out 19.20 on the way back hope i have helped

yours the fatboy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.