Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Mandy,
We go on the 19th to Santa Ponsa.If you like a bit of live entertainment,
try to catch Eden at the Shamrock.They are very good.They do a really good variety of songs from Neil Diamond,The Eagles,Bryan Adams and even The Darkness.They also play some Irish music but not too much.
Saw them in Dublin back in January when we were visiting my daughter who now lives there.
We're at the Playas Del Rey.really looking forward to it.I might try and catch Adam Goodfellow in Magaluff while I'm there. :)
Have a good holiday and try not to get too drunk. :D Fenderman
and try not to get too drunk

Have we met before fenderman or have you been talking to my friends? :glynis

Thanks for the tips but with an 8 year old we will probably spend most evenings either in Electric Beach(playstations,bouncy castle etc) or in The Square which we only discovered towards the end of our holiday last year.

Might try an evening in Magaluff though just to see if it really is mad in August(we've been to Ayia Napa 6 times though not in August).

Adios

Mandy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.