Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We wnet to jutlandia apartments a 2 years ago, we had a lovely time. Lifeguard patrols the pool, it was clean and in an ice position not too near the lively bars. Only down size was no lift otherwise a fab time. We visited Palma on the bus and nearby resorts and made good use of the lovely beach. I am going to Santa Ponsa in September staying at Playas de mallorca this time. I am sure you will have a fab time at the jutlandia.
We stayed at the Jutlandia about 3 years ago. Seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere when we arrived at midnight but the next morning realised we were on 5 minutes walk to the main road to the beach. We really liked Santa Ponsa - enough to do but not overrun with lager louts. There are a lot of Irish in Santa Ponsa for some reason, so a lot of the pubs seem to have an Irish theme, but it's not a problem. We used to go to The Square for a couple of hours to see watch the outdoor entertainment and then walk to where the bars where (about 15 mins away). It's in a very good location on the island, near to a lot of other resorts - we used to get the bus to Magaluf, Palma Nova and Palma to do some shopping. Pirates Adventure is also a good night out - that's in Magaluf. Not been to the waterpark but apparently there are 2 on the outskirts of Magaluf (only 3 miles from Santa Ponsa). I'm sure you will have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.