Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi miss elly,

According to the 2005 map, it's between the Klisura & Casa Brava hotels - not far from the centre of the resort, so plenty of nightlife/bars/restaurants nearby.

The only reviews that I can find via Google are from 2002/2003 when it was a 2* - presumably it has since been rebuilt/refurbished to 3* standard, which may be why there are no recent reviews.

Plug adapters - standard European two-pin (round pins)

Lots of great places to eat in Sunny Beach - just try the Search engine, type in "restaurants" & select "Bulgaria discussion forum".

Have a great time!

Baldur

<Edit:> I have asked for the Kalofer to be added to our Hotel Reviews section - perhaps you would be good enough to add a review after your holiday?
Hi Miss Elly,

You will have a great time in Sunny Beach. Me and my mates went last year and stayed in an apartment I own over there. Five lads aged 25-30 and we had a great time.

We are off back this year but unfortunately we leave the day before you arrive!!! We will try not to drink all the alcohol before you get there :-)

Clubs and bar wise we were at the L'azure end of town so went there quite a lot.......I think you are more the other side but everywhere is easy walking distance......clubs open till 6 or 7 am so no need to worry about hotel! :-)

Rich
Hiya
This is the first time I have registered to this but thought I would be able to answer some of your questions.
I will start off saying that I have never been to Sunny Beach, but am hoping to go in June, that aside.
I was a Club 18-30 rep a few years ago (02/03) and would just like to let you know that yes you can join in on the Club 18-30 bar crawls, all you need to do is find a rep and tell them you aint a Club guest but you want to go on the bar crawl, I wouldnt mention this to the Escapades rep though as they would be pretty peeved that they lost out on comms, but thats the way it works.
I used to love the Club bar crawls, even if I was working, but still you are worth giving them a go, its a good way to start your holiday and Im certain, infact I could guarnatee you would meet some buddies for the rest of your holiday.
I hope this makes sense!
Have a fab holiday and trust me Club is fab, although not as wild as it used to be but thats thanks to the complainers in this world!
Happy Holidays!
Lou
x
wow!!!!
I cant wait!!!

the months seem to be flying by aswell!!!
Thankyou for all of your replys and it is a real shame our dates dont overlap Rich!!! Just make sure you warm the place up 4 us!!!
good to know that we can jump in with the 18-30s though!!! cant promise to be as un-wild as the people of Bulgaria would like that is the only thing!
Thankyou again

any further info would be greatfully received

Elly xxx
Hiya Peeps!

My name is Rich and I am going to be one of the Escapade Reps out in Bulgaria this year! As far as ive been told the units over there are all very nice cause most of them are newly built!

I know from past experience that most young and lively customers dont really spent alot of time in the hotels so it doesnt makje any difference what there like really! But ive been told that these hotels are really nice, think the bulgarians have a really high standard of hospitality, well compared to Greece and the like!

If any of you are heading out to Bulgaria with Escapades, give me a bell!

Cheers

Rich
Me and a friend are coming to Sunny Beach on 2nd July and can't wait. We are going on an escapades holiday but we just want to go and relax on the beach and go out for a few drinks, nothin 2 mad. Does anybody know of any good niteclubs or bars that play cheesy music, or r'n'b? We would also love to go on a boat trip are these readily available on the beach or do we have to book in advance?

Does anybody know anything about this hotel?

Thanks in Advance
Emma
Hi Tweetiepie,

There a thread mentioning the Hotel Kalofer HERE

We've a stub entry on the Reviews page but no one has come back and posted on it HERE.

A google search brings up THIS PAGE of entries some of which have surprisingly good reviews for a 2* hotel.

These suggests to me that if you go determined to have a good time and are not expecting the Ritz, you probably will have a darn good time!

Peter
hey
Here you'll find many clubs and bars with every kind of music.

Abot the boat trip-you have to book it in advance and this you can do in any tourist office.

Hotel Kalofer is located in a very good place-very near to the centre:)The hotel was renovated these years.

Have a nice holiday:)
Hey, I am also going to Sunny Beach staying in Kalofer on 5th July with 18/30's for a week - me and 2 girlies. We are so excited! Has anyone stayed in this hotel before? What is Bulgaria like as a destination?

Thanks

Car x :D
Me and my 2 girly mates are going to Bulgaria with 18/30s and staying in the Kalofer...so far the reviews look good and the resort as a whole should be ace!

Where are the best places to party?

Thanks

Carlyn x :lol:
Me and 9 of my friends are going to the kalofer. it is supposed to be quite good. on http://www.tripadvisor.com it has good reviews.
The best place for party in Sunny beach is disco LAZUR of course.It's on 2 floors,every kind of music,has an open garden,a pool with slides...It's just so cool!But u will find out when u go there.Another good disco is Mania but there they play only house music.Almost all the bars are very nice-my favourite ones are Las Palmas,Fenix,Mexo,Corner...:)
Hey. Me and 5 Mates are stayin at the hotel kalofer from the the 25th june. Goin with escapades.
Anyone else goin at this time? stayin at this hotel?

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.