Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We were there last July and all the sunbeds were gone by 7.30. June might be better. I posted a review last year.
Bridd
Apart from all the sunbeds being gone did you enjoy your holiday

We are staying in the village
It was OK but i would not go back. It was an expensive holiday and I expected a high standard. The service was poor. I have never come across worse management or customer service. The rooms and food were average. The area did not appeal to me. Very flat - not very interesting scenery. The beach was fine and there are interesting antiquities at nearby Side but compared to Olu Deniz, where we have had several good holidays, it was not very appealing.
Having said that our kids got in with a nice crowd and had a ball so that saved the holiday from being a "bad" one. Also, having read other reviews on this site most people seem to like the place.
If you have any specific questions please ask.
Bridd
I have booked to travel to this hotel on the 24th of september. Just wondering if anybody had any more recent reviews on it. The reviews I have found on here are from a couple of years ago.
Any help and advice would be appreciated
Thanks
aymzc
Thought rather than bring up another thread, would post in here, hopefully get some info.

Looking at this place, and in particular the Hotel Fulya Complex, looks absolutely stunning. We're taking a 4 year old girl and hope that it has a lot for her to do. She does love the water and pool, however can get cold quickly, so whilst it'll be great to have the kids area of the pool, it isn't the most vital part of the holiday for her. Where she does love is the likes of soft play areas, ball pools, bouncy castles, anyone know if this kind of thing is here? I've looked on their website, and it shows quite a lot of stuff, although no clear pictures and stuff.

Anyone recent feedback on this particular hotel and the complex in general.

Cheers in advance.

FD
Anyone any experience of this hotel?

Just wondering what about info on it i.e. surround areas/shops, friendliness, food etc etc.

FD
Just back, hotel is absolute amazing, had a great time.

Did find the complex mainly all German with Russian, not many brits at all.

However fantastic resort.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.