Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
karbel hotel
9 Posts
Hi Simon, we have plenty of reviews for the hotel HERE and whilst you are waiting for some replies, why not check out the many resort reports for Olu Deniz here too.

Kath HT Admin
Hi simon,

Don't know the Karbel. However, Olu Deniz is one of my favourite 'established' Turkish resorts. I am sure you will have a good time! IMHO, more laid back than Marmaris. Also, the opportunity to take different trips and visit different areas than you are used to.

Hope that this helps.
We went and had a drink there last time we were in Olu and I had a little look around. We prefer AI at present for personal reasons, but if I was going to choose a Bed and Breakfast Hotel in Oul D this would be the one for me. The location on the little High street is brilliant.

Olu is great, small enough to feel personal but large enough not to get bored, close to fethyie, Kaya Koy and all the trips that you can do from the area, you have the big sand and shingle beach at the front, the lagoon beach and the private beaches. YOu will have a great time. Going back this year but to Lykia which is 5kms out, hope I've done the right thing, as I really liked being close to the village last time.

Have a great holiday.

Doe
i have reccommended the karbel group of hotels before personally i like the karbel sun but thats on a personel note they are all very nice and each have there own favorites with customers please check out the rewiews and also read up about olu its self
Thanks for the replys i've done a lot of reading this afternoon about the Karbel hotel and the resort of Oludeniz and they both sound fantastic so i'm sure we will have a great time , thanks simon
We stayed in the Karbel last year and are already booked to return at the end of July for 2 weeks. The reviews here are really good, and the place is lovely. Its a bit further back from the beach than most, but the walk down the main street isnt very long. Its also "merged" with the White hotel, so you have an extra pool, pool bar etc, and its such a lovely place.

This will be the first time we've returned to the same place twice, even in the caribbean, and we cannot wait. If there's anything particular about the Karbel you'd like to know, Im always around :)
Karen x
You will definitely have a great time!

We will be there for 2 wks from 17th July - our 3rd time. (have never returned anywhere before either).

Good choice!

Jules
We stayed at the Karbel last year and we found it very comfortable and impeccably clean. The only criticism would be that we found the apartments very close together and on top of one another. Compared to say the Turquoise Hotel where the blocks of apartments have spacious grounds all around them and most have a lovely views of the enormous pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.