Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi, I stayed at the Karpathios studios in august and had a room with a shared terrace. the views from the terrace are really good but if you are wanting a bit more privacy, I would try to get a balcony. the staff at the apartments are all fantastic, i'm sure you'll have a great time. i wish i was going back! :D
Hello there ,

I was wondering if you could help me ,My mum and Dad (Mal and Terry Bassford) stayed in the karpathios studios sometime last year but unfortunatley cannot find a way to book with them again .

They have a phone number but there is no answer when used ,I would appreciate any help anyone could give .

Thank You

Colin bassford
colin..sorry it took a lot of searching the only firm i can find offering that particular property is http://www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk/

hope this is of some help

wizard
Many properties are empty during the winter season. Maybe they could phone in March/April when the owners are more likely to be there getting the property ready for the season.
Thank you for your replies ,I will submit this information to my parents .

thanks again

colin
Click Here for our hotel reviews of this accommodation.

Also, if you have stayed here, and not done so, please add your review via the above link.

Many Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.