Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Cracking pictures there Kevin - well done. What camera do you use ?
Spike.
It's a Canon A710 digital. I love it apart from the poor resolution screen which I simply cannot see in daylight, and have to rely on the viewfinder. These days more and more small digitals seem to be dispensing with the viewfinder which is a bit of a worry.
Well impressed with your pics. Take a bow and thanks for sharing.
Superb pictures Kevin, great to see familar places and some familiar faces too. Brought back many happy memories - thankyou :tup
I love the life guard huts they have built. So typically over the top!
Thank you for the photo's! They are brilliant. You both look very familier to me! :think
Fantastic quality pics. Why do mine always appear boring!!
Goangirl, If you Avitar looks exactly like you then I definitely know who you are...
I really wish I could take photos as good as that.

Excellent.

Papa
fanatastic photo,s :tup was wondering where is the views of the fishing boats on the mouth of the river,is it baga?
Thanks Papa, although I'm afraid the camera has to take most of the credit.
Yes it is Valleylady - Some taken from the bridge and some from the path leading round to Cliff's shack.
thanks,will have a look next visit,saw cliffs from the boat to anjuna market on last visit ,we liked the look of it but didn,t manage to get there,definatly going to give it a try next time. :tup
On Wednesdays you get a lot of people trapsing through Cliff's on their way to Anjuna market by foot, so choose any other day to go there! ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.