General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Yes, it would be better than the usual rubbish they serve.
I don't mind airline food at all (sad I know), and KFC would be ok too
I think any extra options are worth considering. Had a ham and cheese toastie on Thomson last week, just shy of 4 pounds and it was virtually inedible :( - perhaps I was unlucky or got a rogue one.

In fairness the clotted cream tea I had on the other leg was quite nice.
No, they are all like that! But not enough people complain on those questionnaires...
The trouble is when I see the length of the questionairre I slightly lose the will to live. Also 7 years ago I filled one in on a First Choice holiday/plane and ticked that I didnt want to be spammed to death, had been ex directory for 25 years and suddenly out of the blue started getting cold calls. The only people that could have been responsible were TUI.

You would think they would realise about the cheese toasties anyway, its not like anybody who has had one would ever buy a second one.

The would be better off negotiating a deal with Boots as virtually every other person is sitting there eating a Boots Meal Deal on the way out - surely that must tell them something about their offerings ? Talk about a missed opportunity. BA can manage a decent sandwich service no idea why no one else can.
I don't like KFC so it wouldn't interest me. Doe, I'm a Boots meal deal person :tup
doe
BA are not good anymore on the short flights I do to Heathrow. Its a biscuit or bird seed. Still like them for long haul though.
The KFC on Japan Airlines was a meal option. I dont think its one you pay for- but might be wrong.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.