Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
sunbody
kibee hotel as no lift its about 3 floors high but they are very helpful and its got a good pool
there is the palm garden keskin apts further up they are the same about 3 floors i would go to the keskin that is good but no lifts,
tony
Hi Tony , do you think that the keskin appts are nicer? This will be our first time in marmaris so any information would be great. We like to be near all the nightlife but want somewhere clean and friendly
Thanks Yvonne
the T&G are just up the road from the apartments as well - we stayed there last year! absolutely gorgeous place http://www.tgaparthotel.com/index2.htm they are also on 3 floors with no lift, don't think the turks go into lifts much!! most places aren't that tall really

again though with most places request a low floor and should be ok x we had ground floor room overlooking pool!

tracey
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.