Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Kids Clubs
7 Posts
one of the problems is the insurance most tour companies wont take them until they are 3,
All of the big operators offer kids clubs. i take it your daughter will still be under 3 in june. if so you will need to look at a property with a creche facility, off the top of my head there's the bouganvilla in sa coma with airtours, jupiter in alcudia with firstchoice and a large number of thomson superfamily properties on the island.
It is standard to charge for use of the creche, from what i understand its best to book it before you travel to guarantee a space for the little one.

Last year we stayed in the jupiter and on the stage below my room was where they entertained the little ones on an evening. The kids all loved it, and from my balcony the films they showed were pretty good to. Hotel is all inclusive and huge, loads going on. Cosmos are in there too, not sure if they have a creche, if they have their prices are really good for the coming year.

Enjoy your holiday
Hi there - First Choice Holiday Villages are specifically family orientated, we've not been to the one in Majorca (although i have spent many an hour checking it out on line) but we have been to the one in the Costa del sol and it was fab - they have a 'tweety creche' you can book the sessions in advance or on an ad-hoc basis when you get there - they also do evening sessions so you can have a meal on your own maybe...?

The whole complex is child friendly loads of high chairs / lifts play room / play ground / shallow pools etc..... Hope you find somewhere suitable!
Definetly Holiday Village. I went to the one in Majorca last year very good for kids club can pre-book creche before you go if you want to guarantee a place 8)
We went to the Sol Antilles Barbados, and it was great - Flintstone themed hotel, with a creche for the little one. Nice location on the edge of Magalluf so quite busy but far enough away from the action to get a good nights sleep. Hotel is geared towards kids with their own buffet in the restaurant and the reps are great.
Hi,
Thanks for all your advice - just to let you know we booked the Holiday Village in costa del sol.

Cant Wait. It looks fantastic!!

Stacy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.