Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Kingfisher
13 Posts
We went to a great Indian restaurant last Friday and had our fix of a couple of pints of Kingfisher, lovely but not quite the same as sitting in the shack and watching the sea!!
:rofl :rofl AWWW miccie you never asked me to go ........
I agree, its the sea view and the sun that does it.
AWWW miccie you never asked me to go ........

Sorry Colleen, I'll not make that mistake twice!! :lol:
I paid £1.69 for a bottle from morissons on sat

think it is on offer 2 for £2.50 as well

i just saw it and thought oh better try that before i go to goa
I had some in a resturant the other month. I dont like beer but I love bitter, but when i'm in goa I drink Kingfisher and enjoy it. I was wondering if I'd like it back in the UK when not on a beach... I did it was nice! So kingfisher is one of the only beers I like.
The only downside buying it here is the price :roll:
Mardon,

My husband is a bitter drinker, he quite enjoys "Kings" when in Goa, it's sold in short brown dumpy bottles.

Bowing to your superior knowledge, does any "regular" know of any bitter being available in Goa for my husband?....even in cans?

:bow
You can get cans of Guiness in Molly Malones. :glynis
ive only tried tiger beer i take kingfisher is better then
Datsun5...I thought you could not get guinness in goa ....we all know the black stuff does not travel......we will be in molly malones ok so we will just have to have a wee tin or 6 as long as he has blackcurrant for it :roll: :roll: colleen
Really not sure on the Bitter front. I do hope there is but I doubt it.

I like Vodka and since Smirnoff is readily available I have no trouble finding a drink to treat myself with.

I've tried kings, it is nice but a little heavier than Kingfisher.

IMHO Kingfisher is much better than cobra.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.