Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
It depends on what you want???? The beach bungalows are situated on the "snorkelling" beach!!!!!! They're quite small and don't allow children!!

We were at the Kiroseiz Hotel in Feb and it was really good--------but can imagine in peak times [school hols] might be a bit busy!!!!!!!!!

The beach bungalows are about a 15min shuttle bus ride from the main hotel-you can use AI in both parts--also Sandy Beach!
It's a reaLLY NICE RESORT------but think ii might get a bit overcrowded in peak season!!!!!!

AI finshes at midnight!!

We had a standard room. overlooked pool, 2 ads and 1 child------no probs---a really good room, and not that far from pools , restaurtnt etc!!!

The family-interconnecting rooms-are right on the far side of the small pool-----quite a walk from the restaurant, bars etc.
Thanks for your reply. We're thinking of going mid September so hopefully all the kids wil be back in school by then and the resort won't be so full?!
I've found a great deal (or so i think) - £460.00 pp for 10 nights all inc and i'm about to book. This is for a resort room and not a bungalow which i think would be better for us. Just hope i'm making the right choice of resort. I went to Sharm 2 years ago and stayed at the Hilton Sharks Bay which we were really pleased with but wanted somthing a bit closed to Naama Bay this time.

Would you recommend this place for 2 guys in their mid to late 20's? We're looking for a quality resort with good all inc facilities.

Cheers for your help. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.