Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hiya,

See reviews HERE and discussion HERE

MrsMac
Just booked a holiday for January 2006 staying at this hotel. We will be travelling as two couples and just wondered if anyone had anything to say about this hotel or resort? :?
Hi

My boyfriend and I are going to the Three Corner Kiroseiz hotel, all inc on 28th September.

Has anyone got any recommendations relating to this resort and surrounding amenities?

Which nearby beach is a must to go to?
Restaurants?
What will the temperature be this time of year?

Thanks!
kiroseiz has own beach which is excellent (about 15 mins in a shuttle bus), clean and very friendly with excellent snorkelling, it is not far from the airport either. You would be better off reading the hotel review on HT, it is a grand hotel, spotlessly clean with excellent staff and service. You can also hire a beach bungalow for a night or two really cheaply. It is about 7mins to Naama Bay on the shuttle bus. I can really recommend this hotel, i had a fab time there in June and am going back in December.
Glad to hear its so good as we've booked for Feb half term.

Is the weather still warm then?
Weather will still be warm, my mate went in Feb last year and only wore a cardi in the evenings but was in her bikini all day lapping up the sun. Honestly though, you will really love this hotel and have a right laff with the staff.
Thanks Pubestone,

All I can say is ROLL ON FEB!!!!!!!

By the way did you experience fish biting you?????????????

Couldn;t cope with that!!!!!
We went in July and have booked to go back nextr June 2007
You will enjoy it :P

The staff are great
It just sounds better and better!!!!!!!!
no fish bites, but they make suck on your ankles in the shallows, but nothing to worry about, enjoy.
Gym at the Three Corners Kiroseiz. Any info please?
Yes There is a Gym which you have to pay for

Trigger :roll:
We
were there in Feb , although I never went [as if!!!!] spoke to people that did and they said it wasn't that good!!!!!!!

The hotels great though!!!!!!!
Thanks Trigger and others, full of good intentions until I get there. But glad to hear the hotel is good.
Ok, this might seem daft to some people but even on holiday I still get up at 5.30am-6am. Its because I get up at that time every day for work.
I also like loads of cups of coffee when I get up so I usually take my kettle and some nescafe .
What I`m asking is because this is AI can I get my usual 6 cups at this time in the morning or should I still take my kettle with me :)
The only place where you can get coffee in the morning is the main restaurant and I think that opens at 7am.
Hi All
That is correct.
I always take a travel kettle with me will be there the 17 June no long now

Trigger
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.