Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Opps sorry !!! having just checked the above link you kindly pointed me to it seems as if these particular appartments / location are idea , thanks so much again and sorry for not doing a bit more sight research first !!
you'll love them!! we've been there 4 times and going back again next year!!!

fab location, fab pool, rooms adequate for your needs - what more could you ask for :sun2
Okay thanks for that look forward to it !!
Great location. I was there 2 years ago. Felt the rooms were in need of some modernisation
If you havnt booked at the Kocer - dont!!! We spent the worst week ever there - Really dirty appts - shower filthy and the curtain held up with clips and string - we had to go to Gimma and get cleaning products to clean the appt which management said was clean - very low standards - whole complex was tatty - grass up to your knees and ful of wild cats and kittens which were full of fleas - one got into our appt and jumped on my sons bed and left fleas everywhere - Our bedroom was 1 floor up from the main drag so no one slept for a week - traffic quietened down at about 4.00am but then followed by the dustcarts. We spend everyday away from Kocer and went back to Club Candan where the staff all remembered us (we couldnt get to Candan as it was fully booked) and let us use their pool. As i say if you dont have to - dont go - its Dog Rough!!!
i have been 5 times always clean and dead central, only problem i found was bar staff at pool too much in face asking if you want a drink and was expensive.
hi went to kocer 2 years ago room was filthy, contacted them before we left glasgow and asked for a room away from aussie bar and guess what the put me directly above it no sleep until after 4 am after 3 days they said they could not move us as was full had enough and moved to mehtap.far far better in my opinion.
Friends of ours stayed there last year while we stayed in some other apartments,they said it was noisey at night,we compared the prices of soft drinks,we was paying 3 lira they were paying 5 lira,they werent allowed to take their own drinks around the pool,( which is the norm at most apartments)expensive when you have a couple of kids.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.