Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
KORALTRAVEL.com
10 Posts
welcome to the Turkey board of HT,
we don't get many people from Belgium on our site

I have had a search around other trusted web sites but apart from similar questions to yourself ,I have not been able to find any comment either good or bad, hopefully one of our resident members may be able to help

wizard
coral travel has been around for many years operating in the fethiye area, i have never heard anything bad about them
here is there website email them and ask questions
http://www.koraltravel.com
i dont know of koral tavel either, but i can tell you when i booked to go to letoonia it was cheaper to go through a hotel agency than direct, i booked through somewhere2stay which is part of monarch now, here is the link, good luck and welcome to HT, we loved letoonia, also another great hotel is lykia world

http://hotels.monarch.co.uk/beach?rw.cm=Google,PPC,somewhere2stay&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=somewhere2stay&utm_campaign=Brand
We used them last year to book the Hotel Navy in Icmeler. had a couple of queries which were handled efficiently and would use them again. They offered us transfer to resort which we declined but would now use them for transfer as well seeing as the booking was so easy.
Hi

I have used Koral for the Navy Hotel also. I have had no problems at all. I book the hotel and the transfer. I have not been let down so far. I pay when I get out there. Hope this helps. Have used them for three years now.
I haven't booked through them but I do know the manager of the Marmaris office, he always seems to work hard and be busy.
Many thanks for the info. It seems that this agency KORAL TRAVEL is serious provided I did no get any negative comment, but on the contrary some of them were quite positive. However, don't you think that making a transfer beforehand of 3o% out of the total is a little bit exagerated,provided the amount is high, or it is may be a normal practise?
Ana
I booked my holiday through Freedom Direct and the transfers were with Taxi Transfers but when I got to the Hotel, the taxi driver gave me an envelope and that was from Koral travel.. apparently they were my reps and that Freedom direct were a third party... there was lots of info in the envelope and numbers etc to call if anything went wrong... thankfully nothing did and I had no need to call them so cannot tell you what they are like really... But havng said that, I was supposed to confirm my transfer from the hotel to the airport but when I asked the hotel to do this, the company had already faxed my details through for me. so i think yu can rest assured that they are legitimate. I'm sorry I cant help any more than this but I hope it puts your mind at rest in some way... ~x~
i to have a quote from them for club latoonia - about £800 to £1000 cheaper than anywhere else!!! - i realy want to book it but the advise 'if something is too good tbe true....' keeps me wondering
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.