Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kusadasi ?
3 Posts
we went to kusadasi a few years ago and didnt like it, the constant hassle was unbearable, if you like olu deniz like i do then i would go for a smaller resort. the beaches in kusadasi were nice and theres plenty of bars, shops restaurants etc but the hassle was in your face everywhere you turned, it might be better now, but if you dont like hassle avoid kusadasi, there are a lot nicer places in my opinion to visit. try icmeler thats lovely ,bigger than olu deniz with lots going on and marmaris next door if you want some livelier entertainment
Have a look at the Does anyone go to Kusadasi discussion, last post was on June 23rd. Otherwise, as ellie-meg rightly said, Icmeler and I personally recommend Babadan Apartments, these are through Thomson but also have their own website if you want to have a browse !! The last post on Babadan Apartments Forum was on January 3rd to get the opinions of other HT Members. The last post on the Kusadasi Discussion Forum was September 29th, 2006.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.