Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Brunn,

Los Boliches is a great base for you and your family. I gave info to another posting on this area along with other so have a look on that. The area is flat in most areas so that is a plus with your son involved.

It is difficult to know what will be open this time of year but if you plan in advance I think you can have a great time. Other people will offer help on here for you I am sure.

The karting track in Fuengirola is good and has a duel car which would be ideal for your son to go with another person on.

Tivoli world is good if open and it has a cable car up the mountain but I am not sure if this would be ideal for you.

Fuengirola zoo is good but again not sure if open. Type Fuengirola zoo into google search and see what comes up.

You dont need a visa for Spain as it is in the EU. Just normal passports. Thomas Cook are ok so dont worry there. No one is 100% so don't worry about any bad feedback.

As for Gypsies and pick-pockets, you should not have any worries in Los Boliches. As always, where ever you are in thw world, make sure you look after your belongings. It is amazing how many people come over on holiday and loosen up thinking nothing can go wrong. If you adopt the same attitude as you would at home you will be fine.

Gibraltar is a good trip for you all, going to see the monkeys. As your son is disabled, if you take your car into Gibraltar then he does not have to get out of the vehicle to enjoy himself. The downside is you will have to wait in the long queue to get out of Gibraltar but its all part of the fun.
Thanks very much for all the tips. Looking forward to the change of scene and the pace and the change of weather! Cheers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.