Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Lots of sites are showing these contact details. But the website doesn't appear to be working (for the moment at least) so not sure about any of the other details. It may be worth sending a test email to see what happens:

Hotel La Palmera
Lloret de Mar
Phone: 972364700
Fax: 972366962
E-Mail: hpalmera@publintur.es

David :wave
Thanks David....that was the wesite I had and the link doesn't work....I'll email them and hope I get more luck......doubt it will be cheaper than Alpha rooms anyway
David just to let you know Mailer Demon returned my mail for that email addy.

Anyone else maybe satyed there and knows please can you post a contact mail
Thanks
sorry, i cant find any more info than David did.
it may be that the hotel is not open yet, and so the e-mails are not being picked up.
have you access to a fax machine -you could try that, or try calling the number.

as well as alpharooms, you could try findmeaccom and go2spain who i've found to be very cheap.
I've done a search too and came up with the same email address as David.

luci :wave
Thanks for the tip jimd-f findmeaccom is coming out the same price as alpharooms....go2spain is slightly more but only by a couple of squid.....not a bad price for 2 of us HB ...£216....I might go for this hotel unless anyone has any better suggestions for a central hotel
Hey guys, great information! really helpfull..

Im off to La Palmera 14th June and I was just wonderin if you guys could try find information on the hotel such as what time the bar is open till at night and what time the meals are during the day? I cant find anything along these lines..

Cheers, really appreciate it.

Dave
  • Edited by David 2008-05-16 11:20:20
    Merged with Hotel La Palmera topic
We have booked a cheap last minute holiday flying with Ryan Air from Doncaster in a couple of weeks, we're staying at the La Palmera. We've heard mixed reports, just hoping its ok. :think

Right my question...does anyone know if theres a kettle in the room?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.