Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
la Pinta Hotel
16 Posts
Adeje Gran is about 2 miles from centre of town. Easy enough to stroll down to fanabe beach and head along the promenade but in reality probably a taxi ride back at end of a night. I am staying there again this year.It is a beautiful hotel. La Pinta and Siesta are probably the same distance as each other from centre of town both about 1 mile either side Never stayed in either but La Siesta looks very nice and has had a major refurbishment over last year or so. la Pinta equally impressive and wins hands down for me location wise ie right next to Puerto Colon Marina overlooking the setting sun over La Gomera
thanks tex

Your help appreciated.
La Pinta is in a great site.

It is possible that they still sell timeshare there-or a similar product. I think the scratch cards are handed out in front of the complex. Remember if you win a star prize and you likely will, that the only free cheese in in the mouse trap,

Be wary,

Billyboy.
Thanks Billyboy

I persume that is an Ulster name, appreciate the info, I have experienced time share touts before, a pain in the derrier.
Have never been to La Pinta before or stayed in the area, usually stay up above Los Cristanos. Very nice, but the hill, like climbing Slieve Donard.

Mags
Mags,

Greetings.

I'm from the sunny south east.

Puerto Colon is a lovely area,

Visit sometime. Walk and get a bus back,

Slainte,

Billtboy.
Hi Mags. Have just come back from tenerife tuesday :( we stayed at the ocean beach (recommended) the La Pinta was just down from us we had a look in as you do it looks a really big hotel and quite clean we are thinking of trying to get in their next year. Looks like there would be really great views as well :D
I've been offered a good deal on this hotel for the end of July. Are there any problems that I should be aware of.
Looks like a beautiful hotel in a fantastic place overlooking the Puerto Colon beach and Marina. The boxer Frank Bruno has used this hotel when visiting Tenerife before.
I have been visiting Tenerife for many years now and if the right deal came along for this hotel then I would certainly have no hesitation in taking it.
This looks a superb hotel in a great location.

I agree with tex. If you have been offered a good deal, take it!
8)
*Edit - Post has no relevence to original topic. Please do not try to promote your business on the forums - Glynis HT Admin*
La Pinta is in a site to die for.

Just a word of caution!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a while since, but I went to a presentation there, for timeshare. I do know the scratchcards are still out, every day, in front of the complex. Like everyone else you might even win the star prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a lot of timeshare, suits me just perfect.

What they wanted was £8,750-00 for a 1 bed apartment. They had all the usual rubbish, RCI brouchers etc. I didn't buy. When I came home, I saw a similar week for sale for £1,500-00.

Never ever but away from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,
The free cheese is in the mouse trap,

Regards,

Billyboy.
Hi

I would like to ask a couple of things to all users any help and advice would be most gratefull.

1/ Has any one stopped in this hotel and if so where and how do you book it as i am hoping to book for sept 08 ( a long way yet i know ) i have searched and searched on most sites but with no luck, so if its in any brochure or with any independant travel co please your advices most welcome there would be 4 travelling 2 kids 2 adults .

2/ As this is in no brochure and i am not expecting it to be, it looks like hotel and flights seperate, whats the best way to go about this , get your dates for accomodation first and work round these or visa versa, is this a more cheaper way of booking your yearly holiday as we have always gone through teletext or brochure and my wife is a bit wary booking things on line espescially with the ammount of money which would be involved for anything like this, again any info cheap flights to tenerife etc most welcome

thank you
If you put "La Pinta Aparthotel Tenerife" into a Google search, you'll get lots of results back. LowCostBeds show the apartments and you can check rates and availability. They do flights as well. But there are loads of sites out there so check a few and see what deals you might get. There are also sites like this one that have reviews.
If anyone can help redmoz with some recent feedback from La Pinta Aparthotel, it would be appreciated if you could also update our reviews page for the complex ... please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.