Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Yes Im feeling lucky and thought I would do reviews for the 2 recent city breaks Ive taken . The first being chester which is no problem but the other one is Krakow in poland which is very popular but I can't see either Poland or Eastern Europe (where it used to be found ) in the drop down list. I know there would of been plenty in the old reviews so have they all disappeared or are they hiding somewhere.??
Hi there,

Just a few quick points on these comments, thanks for letting us know about this, and your suggestions regarding.
If the country or resort isn’t on the list, you can still post your review and once I get to it I will add the country, resort, etc as well as the review. We do it this way round if the country is not live, so as we don’t have lots of countries or resorts with no reviews, so we wait till we get a review to make it live.

When you post your review, under' Where did you stay?', there is a section 'If your hotel or apartment is not listed please enter it below.' put in the details of where you stayed and I can add it for you, then your review will still have been submitted, and you’re in with a chance to win the prize :-)

Hope this helps, any other problems, let me know, I will do my best to help.
Cheers,Lisa
lynwestie wrote:
Yes Im feeling lucky and thought I would do reviews for the 2 recent city breaks Ive taken . The first being chester which is no problem but the other one is Krakow in poland which is very popular but I can't see either Poland or Eastern Europe (where it used to be found ) in the drop down list. I know there would of been plenty in the old reviews so have they all disappeared or are they hiding somewhere.??

Hi there,
We will have a look into this, when all the old reviews were moved over there were some that went 'walk about'!
But we will have a look into Poland, and see what’s happening there.

In the meantime, you can still add your review, (as I've mentioned above).

I think there is a point re the drop down lists. There are countries included in the resort list, and regions in the country list (and cities in the country list where you go to add a review). It just seems a bit muddled at the moment although I appreciate its still a work in progress.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.